How I Met Your Mother - Season Two

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zap2It:

During November sweeps, "How I Met Your Mother" fans will be surprised to discover that Neil Patrick Harris' Barney has a brother and even more surprised at that brother's identity.

"Celebrity Duets" and "Crossover" star Wayne Brady will play Barney's sibling (the biological logistics have yet to be revealed) in an episode set to air on Monday, Nov. 27. Brady will be on the "HIMYM" set this week filming the episode, which could possibly open the door for possible future Brady appearances.

Episode Detail: Swarley - How I Met Your Mother Marshall starts dating a woman (Morena Baccarin) and they really hit it off, but Barney and Ted tell him he has to dump her because she has "crazy eyes." Lauren: Dana Power. Janine: Vanessa Vander Pluym. Man: Shawn Carter Peterson.

Edited by I Suspect Jim Halpert

Haha, Wayne Brady is going to be great. This season thus far has been just awesome, not one of the episodes have been shy of amazing and I feel it will continue.

According to the guide on my TV though, tomorrows show is a repeat :( Maybe it's wrong, but usually it's always right.

Okay, that was some great stuff with Barney getting called Sawrley throughout the episode. The best parts were when he thought he could get people to catch on with Roland for Robin and when they played the Cheers theme at the end. Great stuff. The only part I didn't like I was Marshall and Lily back together. :@

Guest Ringo Masterson

This has been the most consistently awesome show this season. There hasn't been one episode that wasn't good. Swarley, Roland, the Whedon people on the show, Crazy Eyes (which is so, so true), the hands in pockets and tilting your head thing (which is so, so true), Oh No! Oh My! playing while Lily and Marshall got back together, and Cheers were all gold.

I love this show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ringo Masterson

The episode started off kinda slow with nothing but the slapbet going on, and then we got pure awesome. Let's got to the mall! :D

The 80s didn't come to Canada until 1993!

And just so we can watch this over and over:

http://www.myspace.com/robinsparkles

Hahahahaha, I just watched the clip and "Brian Mulroney" shows up :D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Ringo Masterson

bwahahaha, :wub: @ Ringy.

I caught The Class too, tops shit as well.

"You know how they say all women marry their fathers?"

The funny part is that we probably did have a wannabe Debbie Gibson if you look hard enough. Awesome stuff, from start to finish.

Actually it's more of a Canadian knock off of Tiffany, who toured the malls of America, especially the midwest malls.

And yes you did have one, her name was Alanis Morrisette.

The show was pure gold. Every episode this season gets better than the last. Seriously, this is by far the funniest comedy on TV in years. It's consistently funnier than Earl, Office, 30 Rock, and every other damn show on TV. Hell, it might be funnier than Scrubs, but now I'm pushing blasphemy and I feel dirty for it.

Pretty good episode. Not as awesome as last weeks, but still quite good. Wayne Brady did a good job in his role as Barney's brother and Barney was great as usual. I loved him marking out for the return of "give me five." Marshall was also good here with him constantly wanting a gay drink.

And this was probably my favorite Class episode yet. Funny stuff.

I loved Wayne Brady on tonight's episode. I wouldn't mind him becoming a regular at all (not sure how that'll work due to the storyline), but I still wouldn't mind it.

And I also agree about The Class.