How I Met Your Mother - Season Two

Guest Ringmaster

I missed it. :crying: Fuck. I missed all the CBS lineup I wanted to catch. Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Go to http://www.cbs.com/innertube/ and you can watch The Class, HIMYM, that Christine show, and CSI Miami. If you like 2 1/2 Men you are out of luck on that as it isn't there.

:wub:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently anyone who likes The Class needs to post in the thread about shows you liked that are universally panned, because I've only found two critics thus far that even remotely liked it. All the others are ripping it to shreds. As for me, I think it was a perfect lead in to HIMYM. A great hour of comedy from CBS.

Apparently anyone who likes The Class needs to post in the thread about shows you liked that are universally panned, because I've only found two critics thus far that even remotely liked it. All the others are ripping it to shreds. As for me, I think it was a perfect lead in to HIMYM. A great hour of comedy from CBS.

Guest The Ringy Complex

"Do you like magic?"

Last night's ep was awesome. Loved it all. Marshall and Barney totally made the show. It's good that they're not going the cliched "season finale breakup, season premiere get back together" route that past sitcoms have had. I also love that Ted and Robin are subtly arguing.

Best show ever :shifty:

Last night's show was indeed totally awesome if for no other reason than Barney and Marshall. Absolutely hilarious everytime those two were together on the screen. I think I hate Lilly but that's okay, Allyson is still a goddess, even with the bad new hair color. Brilliant episode, simply brilliant.

Barney is by far one of the greatest characters on any show ever. He's just such a lovable asshole... I just love him for being an asshole. :P

And Lilly is pretty much a meh character for me too, TGC. However, I disagree in the hair bit. I think this hair looks much better on her than her red hair.

The only part I don't like was how Marshall actually believed that Barney tossed the phone number out the window. He knows Barney is all about the women, so he clearly shouldn't believe that he would get rid of a woman's number. Stupid Marshall. <_<

Anyway, that was quality as usual. And yes, Lily does look better without the red hair and without the pale skin. But I still don't find her all that attractive anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Bleeding Heart Show of Ringy

Okay that episode was awesome.

- Barney's apartment? Awesome

- Marshall gay? Awesome

- Spooned me against my will? Awesome

- Islands playing? Awesome.

Best HIMYM ever >_>

Guest The Bleeding Heart Show of Ringy

"Escusi, I am Luigi, Italian exchange student, I was walking to class, but then, I notice you, bella principessa!".

I loved last night's episode. It was all sorts of awesome. Nothing about it was bad. Ted's boss was better in those 20 minutes then in the 3980 seasons of Malcom in the Middle.

The penis building with the brown trees was awesome. And Barney breaking his hip > *.

Edited by The Bleeding Heart Show of Ringy