What music are you listening to?

Benji

7 hours ago, Troy said:

Right up my alley, that's my boy Edward. :wub: 

They're other new single Gone is good too, album out June 21st.

I saw them 2 years ago I think? Totally forgot about them but I'll have to try and see them if they drop I to Wales. They've got a covers EP too which is decent.

• 2 weeks later...

Edited by DanishmadePunk

• 2 weeks later...

a mixture of Social Distortion and Jedi Mind Tricks

Also this. A danish band from the 1970's. Progrockarchives.com said they were a mix of Zeppelin, Tull and Beatles (i'll take that with a grain of salt, but it is good) 

Edited by DanishmadePunk

I've been going back and revisiting New Wave by Against Me! and fucking hell this is still one hell of a song to just put on full blast - especially now that Laura Jane wanted the video to be about gender originally before it was shot down.

• 3 weeks later...

The last few months I've been catching up on M.I.A as I am horrifically late to her body of work.

However it also means that I've fallen totally in love with her. Her music is amazing, her political dedication and vision is amazing, her artistic nous is amazing. She's a really smart and incredibly beautiful woman.

Now I REALLY need to see her movie.