The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Haven't won at Anfield since 2007 isn't it? Always a crap game to bet on as form goes out the window whenever we play United although the fact that scoring goals seems to be our problem I'd go with a 0-0 or United to win.

But I saw the odds for Skrtel to score first at 25/1 and put a quid on that and Skrtel 1-0 being 130/1 and thought why not. 3 quid also on a draw/Tottenham/Newcastle/City to win which will get me 46 quid back.

Feliciano Lopez & Agnieszka Radwanska/Caroline Wozniacki over 2.5 sets @ 2.2.

Bet for tomorrow morning, not seen Wozniacki this week but she's getting the job done albeit labouring to victories. I think she can take this one to a third set at least, but not sure she can win it - not bothered about the outcome. Will be at work for the match as well so won't see if it wins until I get back home in the evening, but relatively confident of it. Lopez should be a given - or as given as a tennis bet can be. :)

EDIT: Had another small bet on Stosur and Sharapova going the distance as well. Sharapova seems heavy favourite but has had some tougher matches than you'd expect. If Watson can take her to three sets then Stosur probably can too - worth the bet at least. :) EDIT: (Turns out Stosur has a wrist injury, slicing her backhands.. still think she can take her three)

Edited by IAceI

Won just over 100 quid last night on Arsenal, Liverpool, norwich, spurs, At.Madrid and Baseless all to win, good profit from a fiver like :)

Got more than double my money after Europe won the Ryder Cup last night, so I've put a fiver on a United, Chelsea and Juventus treble tomorrow night - returns around £17 I think.

I was going to do something tonight, but that one seems too close to call. QPR haven't made a great start, and have quite a few defensive injuries, but it'd be just typical for them to win.