The Sports Betting thread

Liam

FYI we've got no Dembas and two Ameobis, and Maritimo don't play in red and white stripes.

Edit: Also I've gone Barca, Bayern, Lille and Man U tonight, use that info as you wish...

Tbh when I put the bet on yesterday I thought you were playing Malmo because I just seen Ma at the start and mo at the end.

All Champions League treble, Man Utd x Benfica x Bayern Munich @ 3/1. Good luck. :)

EDIT: Considering Yilmaz anytime for Galatasaray at 4/1. Seem's a little counter productive towards my bet but going to leave it 10 minutes or so and see what I think. He's the set piece taker for Galatasaray though and has a good record.

Edited by IAceI

Lost my overs bet, since it finished 0-0, was quite surprised as their were enough chances in the match for their to be goals. But it wasn't to be.

Klizan x Seppi in a tennis double today at about 1.87/1 I think it was. Tennis can be a pretty unpredictable market for the most part but we'll see.

Sounds safe enough really. Not your money so could be worth it.

I have Seppi and Klizan is 6-3 1-0 with Berankis now, but I've had them lose from this situation before so not counting my chickens yet.

EDIT: Two comfortable wins for my double. Which is rare, normally I end up with two hard fought three set wins for barely any profit but this was all pretty straight forward at near enough 2/1, so pretty happy with that. Seppi won 5 & 2 and Klizan won 3 & 2.

Edited by IAceI

Have taken Hsieh Su-Wei to win the second set against Robson at 1.95. Not particularly proud or pleased with it, as she won the first set, but from what I've watched Robson isn't playing too brilliantly. (Although she's improved since I put the bet on).

If she gets her mindframe sorted then she can turn this around and win the match and the tournament, but her serve hasn't been working too well which is probably her best weapon in a match like this. Either way I win money or get to see Robson win her first title so not too bad. May try and lay out of it if necessary too. EDIT: Unless of course Hsieh loses the set and then wins the match, in which case I lose ¬_¬

Edited by IAceI

Yeah like that. Robson wins the second set and loses the match, so I lose on two counts - money wise and in the sense I'd like to have seen Robson win her first title. Shame. I could have traded out when Hsieh was ahead, she had 5 match points in that second set so I'm not fussed I didn't choose to trade out but obviously with hindsight..

Anyways, football bets.

Aston Villa, West Brom and Wolverhampton all to win 9/1

BTTS - Sheff Wed/Bolton, Derby/Burnley & Leeds/Nottingham Forest - 3/1

Bayern Munich & Rochdale to win 3/1

:)