The Sports Betting thread

Liam

When there are 'Who shot?' style storylines, yes, you can bet on soap storylines.

Did you also know that you can bet on whether it snows on Xmas day?

Well I've heard stuff like being able to bet on random occasions, although I wondered if half of them were bullshit - like being able to bet on tossing 5 heads in a row >_>. If I had lots of money, I think I'd spend my entire time betting on random shit to do with the weather >_>.

Think I once heard everything is bet on in England, except the Queen is off-limits.

Also, I'm glad Malaga won, but they're the only team to let me down as I had em to draw in a 6 team accy to turn a quid into 60 ¬_¬

William Hills have always been prone to totally random bets. They offer prices on Earth being visited by aliens, IIRC. However, the odds don't really match up to the likelihood >_>

Weirdly enough I stumbled across that a few days back. Something like 1000/1 I think, cant seem to find the site now, had a tonne of crazy special bets similar to this.

As for WWE betting, never done it. Kane is at 3/1 though. It's likely Orton wins all day long, as you know, it's Orton. Worth a punt if you really fancy them to get behind Kane and give him the win here, as doubtful as it is.

Haven't bet as fervently as I often do lately, had £20 on Ronaldo first goal scorer v Bayern so that took 5 minutes to come in at 3/1. Then lost £20 on Shrewsbury x Swansea x Newcastle on Saturday and £20 on Villarreal v Osasuna. So meh.. a little profit, didn't really do any work on them though, just put some down on a whim for interest.

Had no real time to look at much today so will give a 'cheeky one pound' bet a go because I bet you all have crazy sorts of laddish banter and stuff.

Karim Benzema to score first and Real Madrid to win 3-1 @ 45/1

Just... coz...

Hope Athletic win of course. :shifty:

Edited by IAceI

Benzema didn't even start.. Higuain did instead and he got the first, had I know I'd have gone Higuain & 3-1. 2-0 at half time and my prediction could still be on. Unfortunately that's my cheeky £1 down the drain. Ah well.