The Sports Betting thread

Liam

I went with the pick five horses, put a quid on them to win and a quid on them to finish each way because Sky bet pays out for the first 5 places. So at the most I may double my money and a bit more if they all happen to finish in the top 5 or 3 of them finish in the top 5.

Went with Ballabriggs (10/1), West End Rocker (10/1), Synchronised (7/1), Giles Cross (16/1) and Becauseicouldntsee (18/1)

Wasn't going to :shifty:

Darlan x Champion Court x Finians Rainbow x Fingal Bay in todays Lucky 15

and

Darlan x Finians Rainbow in a 4/1(ish) double

Darlan has already come in so fingers crossed, the odds of all four of those horses winning though, are relatively bad - but I'll take the double. Then the National tomorrow. :D

Edited by IAceI

I did mean tomorrow. I'd already found this out with Myke, Dan and Daws earlier.

A draw? Maybe. Tempted to stick a bit on Reading, maybe on Roberts to score too.

Did you put a bet on the Reading game in the end Summers? 1-1 at the minute and Roberts scored the first goal.

I recently got into betting as well but I rarely put more than 3 euro on one match (too scared to lose money :pervert:). I live partially in the UK now and I'm surprised how many people bet and how much, even poor students put a fiver on one footy match, ridiculous. Anyway, I started with 30 euro on my betting account, went down to 15, now up to 40 <_< Man Utd screwed me over against Wigan, I had predicted a draw...

Fucking hell horse racing is shit.

I put £1 on Ballabrigs or something to win, and 22p (what was left in my skybet) for it to finish top 5.

Finished 6th or 7th I think, I don't really know, they don't seem to tell you who is where, confusing and random and shit :angry: