NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

CKN

Right so I went Red Wings as suggested. Signed some ancient winger who is awesome despite his age, kept the rest of the team much the same because I'm not too sure who is good and who is bad yet - my knowledge of ice hockey is limited to NHL 2002.

Had a really good preseason - won 3 games and drew 1. Also had a good start to the season by winning my first three games. Unfortunately my goalkeeper who was doing really well got injured for four months and his replacement was hopeless. I immediately went from winning games to losing 11-0 to San Jose. It didn't take long to get sacked.

Still fun though! I will try again tomorrow...

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Everything I've read indicates it's not possible to change the starting date, which is why I've been playing around as the 06-07 Leafs. Lost my first five regular season games. :(

The only thing I've managed to find is a way to raise the salary cap. I just wish the game did it by itself each year (or lower it).

And I know you can't do Network games, but would Direct IP work?

Edit: Nope...fuck, want to play online :( Is there any other decent hockey sims out there?