NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

CKN

• 2 weeks later...

You know who is a dick? Mats Sundin.

First, he wouldn't accept a trade due to his NTC. Then the bastard retires without telling me! Sure, this opens up 7.5mil in cap space, BUT all the good free agents were gone (I got Forsberg thankfully).

• 4 months later...

Does anybody have a second code they can give to me? I've had the demo and I plan on having my g/f buy me the game for my birthday, along with some of the newer, Adam Ryland games. But I've really wanted to re-play the lastest Eastside hockey manager game, again.

MPH, did you get your code? I know you were interested in paying somebody using paypal.

Is there a way to play the expired demo, over? To hold me over to October.

1. If you plan on having the girlfriend buy it for you, why ask for a code? Seems like a waste for whoever gives you the code.

2. I believe MPH got his code from Plubby

3. Just re-download the demo if it expired.

But to not make this post useless....

Just won the cup with the Blue Jackets in 2010-11, some big name players: Malkin (unhappy with Penguins, gave him an offer sheet), Crosby (got him while injured, traded Tavares and someone else I would never use), Nash (There from the beginning), Chara (Got him year one to help the D), Bobby Ryan (Got him first year, and he exploded in the last year), Erik Cole (Awesome player, less than a million), Ryan Smyth.

Let's see if this team can repeat! Although I did run into cap issues, so had to trade away Hartnell for two cheap scrubs :(

I didnt want to wait until Oct. I was going to just play the demo over, until oct, but it isnt working for me. Ive redownloaded it, still says trail over.

• 6 months later...