NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

CKN

Mats Sundin: Art Ross, Conn Smythe, Hart, Lester B. Pearson, First-Team All-Star, Toronto Fan's Player of the Year and Stanley Cup Champion.

Now that is a season. And if Basha and toe are going to do this I want to see them try to actually win.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm downloading the demo right now, If I like it I'll probably buy it. I can't find a lot of sims of pro sports in which I enjoy, like OOTP, Football etc. just don't click with me.

Just a few questions before I even think about buying...first, do you think the price will drop anytime in the near future? Second, when do you think the next game of the series will be released if there is one...not soon, right?

Re-read the thread. The NHL:EHM series has been shelved.

Guest Grapehead

I'm downloading the demo right now, If I like it I'll probably buy it. I can't find a lot of sims of pro sports in which I enjoy, like OOTP, Football etc. just don't click with me.

Just a few questions before I even think about buying...first, do you think the price will drop anytime in the near future? Second, when do you think the next game of the series will be released if there is one...not soon, right?

Edited by Grapehead

• 2 weeks later...