NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

CKN

Finally stopped my Nashville game after 6 seasons after everybody was shitty except for John Tavares. Now I'm playing with the Leafs and I'm throughouly enjoying how McCabe only makes 575,000 a year. Which in hindsight he probably should be.

New Jersey also basically handed me John Madden for a 2nd round pick so my penalty killing should be d-e-a-d-l-y.

There is an updated roster for that error.

New Jersey always gives away Madden, McGillis and Mathvichuk for next to nothing. And I have never seen an update with McCabe earning only 575,000, and he is always worth his salary in my games because he always leads defencemen in points and/or goals.

Finally stopped my Nashville game after 6 seasons after everybody was shitty except for John Tavares. Now I'm playing with the Leafs and I'm throughouly enjoying how McCabe only makes 575,000 a year. Which in hindsight he probably should be.

New Jersey also basically handed me John Madden for a 2nd round pick so my penalty killing should be d-e-a-d-l-y.

There is an updated roster for that error.

I started a game as the Habs again. I had a pretty good season. I had picked up Craig Conroy in the pre-season because Bonk went down with an injury. I also traded for Frantisek Kaberle in January to help get some speed on my blue line, and late in the season I picked up Mikko Koivu. I was projected to finish 19th and ended up in a wire to wire fight with Buffalo for top spot in the Northeast eveuntually finishing 4th in the East with 102 points(48-27-7). This all came in a season when I only had 6 players who managed to play the whole season. Everyone else was injured for some amount of time.

In the end I had Koivu lead my team with 99 points. Both Kovalev and Samsonov were 40+ goal scorers and Higgins and Ryder each were 30+, Conroy who I got for Bouillon played 56 games and managed 57 points which was a big help. I also had the only team to have a guarenteed win if leading after 2 periods going 32-0-0 when leading after 2. Huet hit the 35 win mark in 50 games on the season and I was hoping for a good long playoff run. Instead I was ousted in 5 games by the Flyers. The Stars eveuntually won the cup but it was still a real pain in the ass.

In the off-season I had a lot of my players re-sign which bumped up my roster costs, I had to re-sign Abeschier in the off-season because he wouldn't re-sign during the year. I also traded away Bonk who at 2.3 Million a year was not someone I wanted to keep when he only produced 25 points and a +7 rating. I sent him off for Alyn McCauley.

The problem I'm facing now is, the new season has started, my costs against the cap are only 41.3M but I have 49.8 Million committed and only a 50.5 Million budget not leaving much room for anything as my board won't let me go over 50.5 Million. I need to cut costs, but I'm very reluctant to part ways with a lot of my prospects.

The biggest suprise so far is the fact that Washington now has St. Louis, Ovechkin, Federov, Brewer and Phaneuf just to name a few players they got their hands on. Toronto fire-sold their team as they finished dead last with a 25-56-1 record. Paul Maurice is now one of my asst. Coaches.

Edited by The Sultan of Swank

I started a game as the Habs again. I had a pretty good season. I had picked up Craig Conroy in the pre-season because Bonk went down with an injury. I also traded for Frantisek Kaberle in January to help get some speed on my blue line, and late in the season I picked up Mikko Koivu. I was projected to finish 19th and ended up in a wire to wire fight with Buffalo for top spot in the Northeast eveuntually finishing 4th in the East with 102 points(48-27-7). This all came in a season when I only had 6 players who managed to play the whole season. Everyone else was injured for some amount of time.

In the end I had Koivu lead my team with 99 points. Both Kovalev and Samsonov were 40+ goal scorers and Higgins and Ryder each were 30+, Conroy who I got for Bouillon played 56 games and managed 57 points which was a big help. I also had the only team to have a guarenteed win if leading after 2 periods going 32-0-0 when leading after 2. Huet hit the 35 win mark in 50 games on the season and I was hoping for a good long playoff run. Instead I was ousted in 5 games by the Flyers. The Stars eveuntually won the cup but it was still a real pain in the ass.

In the off-season I had a lot of my players re-sign which bumped up my roster costs, I had to re-sign Abeschier in the off-season because he wouldn't re-sign during the year. I also traded away Bonk who at 2.3 Million a year was not someone I wanted to keep when he only produced 25 points and a +7 rating. I sent him off for Alyn McCauley.

The problem I'm facing now is, the new season has started, my costs against the cap are only 41.3M but I have 49.8 Million committed and only a 50.5 Million budget not leaving much room for anything as my board won't let me go over 50.5 Million. I need to cut costs, but I'm very reluctant to part ways with a lot of my prospects.

The biggest suprise so far is the fact that Washington now has St. Louis, Ovechkin, Federov, Brewer and Phaneuf just to name a few players they got their hands on. Toronto fire-sold their team as they finished dead last with a 25-56-1 record. Paul Maurice is now one of my asst. Coaches.

So my all-conquering Avalanche have made off with another cup, in the 06-07 season. That makes three cup final appearances in a row, and two wins. (04-05, 06-07)

Lines as they stand by asking the head coach. (for easy reference) (Kubina and Kyle Calder have departed since the cup win, plus i picked up a bunch of players from overseas on the cheap)

Kovulchuk - Crosby - Kapanen

Ovechkin - Datsyuk - Hejduk

Palffy - Forsberg - Upshall

Frolov - Lehtinen - Tanguay

Bouwmeester - Pisa

(Frantisek) Kaberle - Salo

Hamhuis - Timander

Woywitka - OH MALIK WENT BETWEEN HIS LEGS

Lehtonen - Kiprusoff

and I have

Liles

Orsazgh

TEH LAPPY

Rob Niedermayer

and Victor Kozlov

scratched. This game is FUN ever since I ignored Sean's line suggestions. I started winning again.

- - - BOS M. STURM - - MPS

- - - TOR M. SUNDIN - - MPS

- - - BOS B. BOYES - - MPS

- - - TOR A. PONIKAROVSKY - - MPS

- - - BOS B. STUART - - MPS

- - - TOR T. KABERLE - - MPS

- - - BOS M. SAVARD - - MPS

- - - TOR K. WELLWOOD - - MPS

- - - BOS P. MARA - - MPS

- - - TOR A. STEEN - - MPS

- - - BOS P. TENKRAT - - MPS

- - - TOR N. ANTROPOV - - MPS

- - - BOS P. AXELSSON - - MPS

- - - TOR C. COLAIACOVO - - MPS

- - - BOS Z. CHARA - - MPS

- - - TOR B. MCCABE - - MPS

- - - BOS G. MURRAY - - MPS

- - - TOR M. PECA - - MPS

- - - BOS M. STUART - - MPS

- - - TOR W. PRIMEAU - - MPS

- - - BOS M. MOWERS - - MPS

- - - TOR J. MADDEN - - PS

I haven't seen a shootout as good as this one in the game yet. The goalies were just insane.

I hate Nikolai Khabibulin.

When my defence plays well and only allows like 15 to 20 shots on goal, he fucking sucks and lets in 4 or 5. When the other team annihilates us and gets 40 shots, its a shutout for Khabibulin.

Am I the only one that always, ALWAYS, appeals suspensions in this game?