NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

CKN

Guest Grapehead

I set my games to no highlights and kind of juggle lines and such when we're having trouble. Occasionally I watch full games, like a few at the start of the season to see how lines are actually working.

I just started a new game with the Kings.

The team has a bunch of good young players/prospects like Mike Cammalleri, Alexander Frolov, Dustin Brown, Patrick O'Sullivan, Lauri Tukonen, Anze Kopitar and Jack Johnson.

Plus they have the sexy Lubomir Visnovsky.

Oh and the best part is I get to trade Sean Avery... but keep the rights to Elisha Cuthbert :wub:

Well I'm at the midway mark of my 2008-2009 Canadiens season. From the looks of things now, we're cup bound. We've played 44 games, have a 33-8-3 record to lead the East by 13 points. Koivu and Samsonov are 1-2 in the scoring race, Koivu has 40 Goals and 31 Assists for 71 points while Samsonov has 23 goals and 42 assists for 65 points. Cristobal Huet's 2.24 GAA is good for 4th in the league and his .910 save percentage is 7th best in the league. He's having a dazzling season with a 21-5-2 record. Carey Price is my back-up goalie. He had a terrible start to the season losing his first 4 starts, but has since bounced back with an 8-5-3 record and a league leading 3 shutouts.

My special teams are amongst the top in the league, my powerplay at 2nd with a 24.6% and my PK is 8th in the league at 83% With 69 points the next two closest teams to me are Calgary at 57 points and New York at 56.

The only changes that were made to my team for this season were signing Jochen Hecht and Bill Guerin, trading away Kovalev and Begin while acquiring Jeff O'Neal, Jay McClement and a bunch of prospects and picks.

The only problems I see myself encountering are my players aging and not having enough young guys to replace them.

I haven't actually bought the game yet since my only long running game is my Leafs diary (which I am slow to update because something awful happened to one of my players and it makes me cry).

Do you have to purchase it to start a multi-player game?

Starting an online game is easy if you want to try it out with someone (me :D ) talk to me on msn (chris.neish@hotmail.com).

The second license is the same as the first you can use it on a second computer though.

More pictures and everything else can be found here: http://www.ehmtheblueline.com/

Also a new patch will be released next week or the week after depending on how the testing goes this weekend.

Edited by CKN