NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

CKN

I don't have a clue, would it even be plausible?

Anyway game update time:

My first year with Nashville had a brutal second half and we plummeted all the way down to last place and the first overall pick, which I made Sam Gagner over Angelo Espo. Hopefully it doesn't turn into Bowie over Jordan but it's not as severe as taking somebody over Tavares. In the offseason I struggled to get anybody signed for the time until finally Martin St. Louis agreed to a 3 year/$18 million contract. Kariya was already dealt away at the deadline (To Toronto with Scott Nichol for Chad Kilger, Ian White and Alexander Suglobov) so I had a hole to fill on the top line.

For the second season we started out 1-10-0 so I fired a coach for the second time and took over myself and we are know at about 10-15/17-2. Gagner started out with the team and peformed well in the first 5 games (2-2-4) but he stalled for the next 6 and is back in London. Another draft pick, Ryan Wilson, who I got in the third round has stuck with the team and is at a .5PPG average and a 7.30 rating so I'm happy with the way he turned out. Marek Zidiliky has put himself in the doghouse however so he has been enjoying the games from the press box more recently. So now we got lines like this:

Sullivan-Arnott-St. Louis

Dumont-Legwand-Hartnell

Vasicek-Brylin-Erat

Kilger-Wilm-Suglobov

Timmonen-Wilson

Hamhuis-Suter

Weber-White

Toskala

Mason

Edited by Clawson

If Erat plays with a good center, he's down for 80-100 points a season. I had a 3 season game I played with Nashville, first year he only produced between 45 and 55 points, after that, he was paired up with Bondra and produced an 85 point campaign and a 109 point year the year after.

If Erat plays with a good center, he's down for 80-100 points a season. I had a 3 season game I played with Nashville, first year he only produced between 45 and 55 points, after that, he was paired up with Bondra and produced an 85 point campaign and a 109 point year the year after.

Everyone's suckage of Milan Michalek has come to nowt in this one game - he played 52 games and only has four points to show for it. That said, Crosby and Samsonov combined for 216 points, and Wolski won the Calder Trophy with 88 - that was actually a little disappointing, because he got injured with about eight games left and so had no chance of getting the century.

Guest Grapehead

so I changed my friends stats, and he's now destroying everything, going to win both scoring trophies and the calder and possibly the hart, along with presumably the conn smythe... as a rookie, ahha. It's so funny though cause his aggression is high too so randomly he'l take 14 PIM in a game.

Edited by Grapehead