The Best Of The Worst

Farmer Reil

I like Law Of The Playground. It's not overly funny, but it's great thinking like "Yeah, I relate to that", kind of shit. Worth a couple of giggles every now and then.

And I admit that Ali G is not as funny as he once was (On a slight tangent......Why can't you buy 11 O'Clock show DVD's? I know it was on loads, but surely someone should have put a "Best Of" together :(), but it's still great television. And actually funny. Ali G is one of those things that whilst he can still get people to buy him as 'legit' then he will always be funny, as Sasha Baron Cohen is clever enough to make something from any situation. Plus there's the immense amount of copycats and stuff out there now, but back when Ali G started, it was something totally different. The Bruno last night was immense as well. With the Priest...bwahahahaaa. As was the Borat..."This is my sister...we pretend to be husband and wife"....bwahahaha.

Still...Time Trumpet > *. Lets talk about Time Trumpet. :shifty:

Did anyone watch Snuff Box? Bob Fossil and Dixon Bainbridge off of The Mighty Boosh's (Cannot remember their real names) sketch show. It was on a few months ago. I kept meaning to check it out, but ultimately forgot. Was it any good, if anyone watched it.

Am I the only one who preffered the original Friday Night Project? Now it follows too much of a formula. I like the Topical Berometer, which still remains funny after two series (Not entirely sure how). And I still think that 2 people isn't enough to run it smoothly. The bird never used to say much, but she could always chip in when there was a lull in the conversation. Plus now there never seems to be much 'talking' now. All hte chatting does is set up the next 'game' or something. Plus I miss "The Slightly Sozzled Celebrity", that was class. And "Rob Rouse's Magic Moments"...fuck, I miss Rob Rouse. :shifty:

Am I the only one who preffered the original Friday Night Project? Now it follows too much of a formula. I like the Topical Berometer, which still remains funny after two series (Not entirely sure how). And I still think that 2 people isn't enough to run it smoothly. The bird never used to say much, but she could always chip in when there was a lull in the conversation. Plus now there never seems to be much 'talking' now. All hte chatting does is set up the next 'game' or something. Plus I miss "The Slightly Sozzled Celebrity", that was class. And "Rob Rouse's Magic Moments"...fuck, I miss Rob Rouse. :shifty:

I much preferred the original, the new one sucks balls.

First series of Friday Night Project was definitely better - the coat of cash also had like £20 notes on it really thickly, the new one has a handful of fivers.

IT Crowd was distinctly average and it makes me fear that Richard Ayoade isn't quite as good as the MAGNIFICENT Nathan Barley and fantastic Garth Merenghi's Darkplace set him up to be.

Best Of The Worst is like 9 Out Of 10 Cats but actually good. Great choice of team captains in Mitchell and Vaughan (Y)

Also anyone seen the new Mitchell & Webb series being advertised? Very cool....

Mitchell and Webb are touring too. Hitting Wolvo in...Oct. I think? That's close enough.

Missed BOTW, which annoyed me a bit.

I find Ali G very hit and miss. Sometimes it's pure genius, but sometimes it's just bollocks.

FAQ U was excellent because it had a good variety of comedians on - although the female was usually shit, regardless of who they were.

I kinda liked The IT Crowd. It wasn't that bad.

Friday Night Project sucks now. Alan Carr makes me want to break my TV, and JLC doesn't seem as funny as he does in the Bring Back... shows. Justin Hawkins was a great host though. I agree the first series was far better. Partly because of Rouse.

Who by the way, was on BBC3 sitcom Grown-Ups, if you can catch reruns. He was great in that.