Favourite Television Character

Forky

Super Hans from Peep Show, "this crack is really moreish" is a fucking quote and a half.

My fave that springs to mind is when he and Jez have come out of a newsagents and he is has nicked a chocolate bar and is telling Jez it tastes better because "the secret ingrediant is crime."

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second Kenny Senior off of Phoenix Nights. It's just one of those characters that everyone can relate too, and that they know someone like that (Though he's obviously charactertured for comic purposes). Has some amazing lines (The first series of Phoenix Nights is amazing, it's literally constant gags for 25 minutes. Everyone who thinks Peter Kay is overrated really needs to watch the first series again) all coupled off with some retorts from Brian/Kay.

Tony Soprano is an obvious. He's just fucking badass.

And of course the Pope on Popetown. You can keep your Stewie's and your Cartman's, he's the best cartoon character...followed closely by the Jewish "Hire-a-Pope" which was just too fucking funny, but merely a one episode thing.

Edited by BillyGunnPinchedMyBum

Bernard Black - Fuck yeah. He's the man, all angry and Irish and bookshop-owning. He's the best thing ever.

"I think we should talk about this 'one day trial' and how it's going."

"Okay. How is it going?"

"Currently... you're fired."

"BACK IN THE WORM!"

"Smoking and drinking all that wine. It's very bad for you, you know. Don't you think you'd be better without it?"

"Yes, Fran, you're right. Sometimes between that first cigarette before breakfast and that 300th glass of cheap cornershop piss at 3am, you do look at yourself and think... 'My God... this is fantastic/.'"

"Ah, the passports were in the other bag... the bag you helpfully unburdened yourself of by losing? ... You're fired."

:wub:

Super Hans from Peep Show, "this crack is really moreish" is a fucking quote and a half.

My fave that springs to mind is when he and Jez have come out of a newsagents and he is has nicked a chocolate bar and is telling Jez it tastes better because "the secret ingrediant is crime."

Gregory House, BlackAdder the Second, Sandy Cohen, John Locke, Gil Grissom, Archie and Edith Bunker, Sam Malone, Frasier, Lilith and Niles Crane.

John Zoidberg, Bender Bending Rodriguez, Homer Simpson, Ned Flanders, Eric Cartman, Stewie Griffin and Vash The Stampede :P

How the fuck did I forget Alan Partridge? Jesus christ. I've said time and time again he's my favourite character...yet when there's actually a thread for it I forget him. Gay.

Alan Partridge because he's just so realistic.