Songs that piss you off

hugobomb

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now for me it has to be Rhianna (I don't care if that's spelt right) and Unfaithful. For some reason I've been told that we're suppossed to feel sorry for her in the video. Because you know cheating on someone is really hard work and because she's sorry. Awwwwww.

HOW'S ABOUT NO! How about we feel sorry for the guy your cheating on. The guy that trusted you. And gotta love the arrogance of her saying that her cheatin on him is killing him. Yeah cause you'll be so hard to get over.

I'm reading far too much into this but the song just annoys me

I'm also starting to get annoyed by that "London Bridge" song by Fergie. I quite liked the tune at first, and figured it'd be a good club song (not that I've been clubbing since it came out of course, Bristol is shite for nightlife that doesn't involve trance or stabbings) but now it's starting to irk me.

I don't get the metaphor, and she's not even from London! Damn her.

"Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee. Remember when the Spanish reggaton movement was gonna take the UK by storm last year? Yeah, me neither. This actually isn't an awful song, mind.

Eh, it was kinda cool the first few times. It got overplayed heavily because it was one of the first major reggaeton songs to go huge. Then it was like ... fucking hell.

I really doubt that Reggaeton would get popular over in the UK. There isn't a base behind it like in the U.S., can you think of any Puerto Ricans in the UK?

"Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee. Remember when the Spanish reggaton movement was gonna take the UK by storm last year? Yeah, me neither. This actually isn't an awful song, mind.

Eh, it was kinda cool the first few times. It got overplayed heavily because it was one of the first major reggaeton songs to go huge. Then it was like ... fucking hell.

I really doubt that Reggaeton would get popular over in the UK. There isn't a base behind it like in the U.S., can you think of any Puerto Ricans in the UK?