The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

The way the lobby works, the way the game just tried to take what makes COD awesome instead of focus on what made the first Vegas awesome.

It plays awesome offline, but online just doesn't hold up, in my eyes.

The way the lobby works, the way the game just tried to take what makes COD awesome instead of focus on what made the first Vegas awesome.

Eh?

For the record, I'm also not keen on COD's lobbying, people seem to get bounced in and out at random, and people have trouble connecting to certain other people. I think Halo got it pretty close, never really any complaints there except the occasional delays when there's like 10000 people playing but it can't find a game <_<

Eh?

For the record, I'm also not keen on COD's lobbying, people seem to get bounced in and out at random, and people have trouble connecting to certain other people. I think Halo got it pretty close, never really any complaints there except the occasional delays when there's like 10000 people playing but it can't find a game <_<

"Hey.. they like to sprint. Add it. They like bullet penetration, add it."

I think the lobby system is very good, what do you find so terrible about it?

"Attack & Defend, Start. Bomb armed. Bomb blows up. Lobby closed."

But you don't understand that we had totally rad knife fights yesterday that you missed cause you were being a bitch. :angry:

The belly knife fight was fucking awesome. The guy totally got 3 free kills. The whole "knives only" free-for-all was incredible.