The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Oh Fitzy, I love you and our knife fests at the beginning of the matches :wub:

But we've learned something today....

Summers can't connect to me, I can't connect to him.

Kaney can't connect to ApSham.

WE NEED TO FIND THE PERFECT HOST!

You can never have a knife fight like me and Fitzy!

You know....the gun fights where I shoot him in the face with the pistol, and he unloads an entire machine gun clip into me.........that was still the highlight of the day for me.

Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Orange Box (Team Fortress 2) and Rainbox Six Vegas 2 are the FPS's of choice. Toss in Gears of War as a 3rd person shooter and you're on YOUR way.

Edited by Ellis Misses Benji

Burnout Paradise update this summer and will feature motorcycles and night.

And because we're dedicated to bringing you game-changing new Burnout Paradise content all year, bikes will feature their own game modes, challenges and even some new locations tailored to fit their unique performance and handing characteristics.

The other big news relating to bikes is that we've introduced night-time to Burnout Paradise for the first time.

We wanted to clear the traffic out a little to give you the chance to learn how to ride in safety, and we've always wanted to cruise the streets of Paradise City with incredible night-time visuals.

We expect to ship bikes as part of our Davis software update, due for release sometime in August.

As always, we're bringing you the hot news from Criterion Games as it happens. Hit the site soon for more news and the first high-definition bike footage.

2436099719_e5f19cda24.jpg

Edited by Fitzy

COD4 and GTA4. Those are the only games that matter.

And Summers, you were still kicking ass even with the shit connection. Except when we did the private death match, I ruled all.

I was.

I look forward to a private free for all when my connection is green. Then I can do some good. It took two clips just to kill someone. Took the piss.

I read on the site that they were hoping to it would all be free but it's up to the publishers and with that being EA i'm not holding too much hope.