The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

The only way for Guitar Hero 4 to best Rock Band is by including both Classical Gas and the Back to the Future version of Johnny B. Goode in. This is a proclamation

Classical Gas is a fucking tune and a half, I'd preorder it today if that was guaranteed to be on.

The only way for Guitar Hero 4 to best Rock Band is by including both Classical Gas and the Back to the Future version of Johnny B. Goode in. This is a proclamation

Classical Gas is a fucking tune and a half, I'd preorder it today if that was guaranteed to be on.

It doesn't seem like it'd be a particularly hard thing, but god and damn and fuck, I don't think there's a more beautiful piece of music out there.

Grr, I am missing just 3 CDs out of 60 on Saints Row, the 3 CDs I need for 100% and a 10GS achivement. I hate these damn hidey things. This is just like Crackdown where I was like 1 or 2 orbs off Hidden and Agilty.

EDIT: Make that 2 CDS...

Edited by Ellis Misses Benji

It doesn't seem like it'd be a particularly hard thing, but god and damn and fuck, I don't think there's a more beautiful piece of music out there.

It wouldn't be difficult pacing-wise, but they could map every single fucking note, and I'd be happy.

Actually, looking at the notecharts from GH3, I can see Neversoft sticking in a fuckton of notes that aren't even there. Or getting Steve Ouliette to do a stupid shred cover, ugh.

Edited by Dragsy