The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Fitzy's teabagging is wonderful, if only for the fact that it alters his play. It's great seeing him teabagging other peoples kills. That and him ignoring what he was doing just to try and run over to my dead body in order to teabag me, even if i'm on the other side of the map.

Yeah, it's actually pretty funny cause he runs so much in-game that when he finally reaches the dead body, if he isn't dead, you hear him claim, "this one likes balls" in an exhausted manner before being run over by a rogue vehicle.

Also, he enjoys teabagging kids.

He is, and rightly so. Even if he does look about 5 stone overweight.

Fitzy teabags people whilst standing 20 feet away, it looks moronic.

It's the lag, mate. :shifty:

It really is though as no matter who does it to me they are never actually doing it correctly either. And you are all "why teabag the sand/leg/whatever mate."

Fitzy's teabagging is wonderful, if only for the fact that it alters his play. It's great seeing him teabagging other peoples kills. That and him ignoring what he was doing just to try and run over to my dead body in order to teabag me, even if i'm on the other side of the map.

It is wonderful indeed. :D

XBL was supposed to be down for maintenance today. I couldn't tell you when or how long till, but yeah, it was scheduled to be down today.

Fuck and damn. It's already RRoD'd once before, if it does it again will I still be able to send it in and get it fixed? I'm going to go to the Gamestation and the GAME in town sometime soon and just ask if they've encountered the problem before. If they have, then that's at least a step in the right direction. I got the console pre-owned, so it may or may not still be under warranty, although I really doubt it.

You're in the clear if it red rings again. The warranty for a red ringed console is 3 years from purchase or the last time you sent it in and either got it replaced or repaired. However if it's any other problem besides that and it's not covered under the 1 year like I stated before it's 100 bucks, but if they sent you a replacement console the first time you got the rrod the one year warranty would start over for that console. Sorry if that sounded more complicated than it should have.

Anyone else having problems with Live? It signs me in, but I still see a button "Sign into XBox Live" instead of listing all my friends, etc. Also, I can't get alone to play Halo 3 cause it says my NAT is strict... wasn't before.
I was wondering why it was doing that.

Anyone else having problems with Live? It signs me in, but I still see a button "Sign into XBox Live" instead of listing all my friends, etc. Also, I can't get alone to play Halo 3 cause it says my NAT is strict... wasn't before.

Becuase they're getting ready to do some shit :shifty:

Edited by Dr. Drake Ramoray

You're the exception. It was giving you mercy by not letting you suck at another game.