The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I didn't realise there were any Gamestop franchises in the UK, I'll have to have a looky next time I'm in Brum.

Also, who'd have thought a game where you fly around in a high-tec flying suit of armour, blasting the shit out of tanks, cracking the odd one-liner and generally being awesome could be so...underwhelming. And yet, there's the Iron Man demo, doing just that. The flying is clumsy, the combat is dull, and the one liners are godawful. Plus, time constrained? Gay.

I'm in, you know that. Also, Kaney will be coming along soon and Ruki said he'd make his way soon too maybe.

EDIT: Feeling good about this go 'round, as I broke 20 for the first time not too long along on Free For All no less.

Edited by apsham

Be, is your Xbox on the carpet? I had that same problem when I took mine round to a friend's house and it seemed to fix it when I moved it onto a wooden desk surface. No idea why that would affect the readability of the disk, but meh. Just make sure it's ventilated basically is my advice.