The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

My girlfriend wishes it to be made known that her gamer tag is Yasha Shinigami.

Not sure when she'll ever be online really, but she says she wants people on her friends list other than some 10 year old boy who she chatted about COD4 with in GAME. ¬_¬

Added. Soon. Also Christ this is gay, my Halo 3 disc is apparently unplayable. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it, it's just unplayable. Any suggestions as to how to fix it?

OK, scrap that. It seems NHL 2k8 isn't playable either. Nor is Guitar Hero III. Nor is SvR 2008. Nor is Dead Rising.

What the fuck is going on here? Anybody encountered this before?

Edited by De

Cereals, guys, this is a big concern for me.

Search the 360 forums?

Call Microsoft?

Smack it?

Blow in the cartridge?

Go to where you bought it and say it is failing to read disks?

Try it right now, saying "I believe in you" ?

Stok, do you want me to add your ladyfriend to the main list?

And just out of general curiosity, do you guys share an Xbox or each have your own?

There's just the one Xbox, and I paid for all of it. She just gets a turn every once in a while. :shifty:

Eh, you may as well. She is technically registered on EWB but she made maybe half a dozen posts one weekend and never bothered coming back.

Edited by stokeriño

Anyone else played the Iron Man demo? It's basically fly around a huge map and hold the trigger to kill anything that moves, but it looks like it might turn out pretty well in the full thing. Flying is a little awkward right now but it'll probably just take some getting used to.

I didn't like having to hold the left trigger to hover and then fly around. Plus the flying was kinda naff having only a limited boost.

I guess the full game will probably be worth a rental or buying cheap. The limited demo was annoying though, I don't like demos cutting me off after a few minutes.

Not sure when she'll ever be online really, but she says she wants people on her friends list other than some 10 year old boy who she chatted about COD4 with in GAME. ¬_¬

Added. Soon. Also Christ this is gay, my Halo 3 disc is apparently unplayable. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it, it's just unplayable. Any suggestions as to how to fix it?

OK, scrap that. It seems NHL 2k8 isn't playable either. Nor is Guitar Hero III. Nor is SvR 2008. Nor is Dead Rising.

Doesn't work for gays >_>

Doesn't work for gays >_>

So then it's a Christmas miracle you've got all those achievement points (BAZING)