The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

If you don't mind pre-owned I hear the guy selling Betrayal at House on the Hill might have one.

Not gonna try Watch Dogs again?  Should be all patched up for next gen and hopefully like...working.

Oh yeah! I am enjoying what little of it I have gotten to play. Problem with that game is I started with a cool recruit named Sara and now I never want to switch to anyone else :P 

Just now, Your Mom said:

Oh yeah! I am enjoying what little of it I have gotten to play. Problem with that game is I started with a cool recruit named Sara and now I never want to switch to anyone else :P 

Well the save will carry over, hopefully the patch keeps it from stalling out 🙂

9 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I can't get signed into my account so it's not letting me play anything :( 

Time to give microsoft tech support a call

9 minutes ago, Rukaru Shida said:

The whole box was heavier than my baby!

But I was able to get in a quick Tetris round in before I had to start work. I liked the music a lot! My wife is now playing Planet Coaster. 

I can't even wrap my head around how Planet Coaster will work with a controller.

It's pretty terrible on Microsoft's part to not make sure Xbox Live was ready to handle the stress of Launch Day.  My S is a $300 paperweight without Xbox Live.

I'm watching Unbox Therapy's Series X vs PS5 video, and goddamnit I'm insanely jealous of the Elite Series 2 controller. That thing looks beautiful and pretty amazing. I know the PS5 controller has cool features, but I wish they had something like Xbox offers in the Elite series type controllers. Damn.

I'm really hoping to get a Series S by the end of the year hopefully.

Tetris Effect in 4K and with headphones on felt like I had dropped acid. The fire level in the second rotation where it amped up to 9 difficulty was tense.