The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Three minor annoyances. 

1) The load times for things.

2) They’ve changed the layout for custom designs which means they’re harder to see in preview and then when you download it, it doesn’t actually give you a proper view of the car just takes you back the menu.

3) My brother has a One X and is playing it in 4K at 60fps and I’m jealous. I’ve just got the low-budget One 30fs version over here. :(

50 minutes ago, Spooky Scary Apsham said:

Thrillhauus would be mine - I only played a bit last night, so I don't know much about the structure. I traded up to a One X recently and so I had the chance to play it at 60 frames, so nice.

Got you already in that case.

How do you guys usually choose a blueprint? I mean, I always end up racing in a selection of 2-3 cars despite having a garage full of about 20. I feel as though it would be better served if some races made you compete in a certain class etc.

Showcase spoiler:

Spoiler

The Halo Experience is amazing.

Maybe you can only Blueprint certain races? I noticed it yesterday when I was about to start an event but there was no Blueprint option, and I had to use the car I was in. You can pause and switch to one of the cars in your garage on the fly though and unless it's a race tailored for an off road/buggy type vehicle, you can usually use the one you've selected.

I'm 6 chapters in to the Stunt Driver story on FH4, but last night I found out there's one based on Crazy Taxi. 😁 Not sure if I need to play through the rest of this to open it up, or if I need to drive somewhere to trigger it.

Got started on the weekly challenge as well. Not sure how much of these Forza points I'll need/use but it's a fun addition nonetheless. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody know where I can find a preferably legit Xbox One USA power cable?

From what I can tell, I don't necessarily need the power brick, just the adapter that goes into the wall as the power brick itself can handle the conversion etc. 

I've had a look on eBay etc, but to be honest I'm getting myself a bit confused...