The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Loving XCOM 2, will definetly be picking up War of the Chosen.   

Last night I had my first encounter with a (the?) Berserker Queen.  She popped up during a rescue mission, all full of piss and vinegar with her two massive health bars and big armor bar.  I was sure my squad was going to get decimated.  Immediately after her cut scene ended, I shot at her with a sniper.  Executed.  One shot kill.  Diamond level achievement.

• 3 weeks later...

"Good for all those 3 exclusives they have, lol!"

But yeah, I might sub for when Sea of Thieves comes out because that's always looked interesting. Same for if/when Crackdown 3 ever comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never used Game Pass before, so can get a month of it for a couple of quid, which is handy as I'd like to give State of Decay a go.

The game itself is showing as £15.99 on the Marketplace, but it says people with the Pass get 'up to' 20% off. I take it that would be on top of the £15.99?

Basically what I'm asking is if any of you have the Game Pass, let me know how much State of Decay is showing up for to make a permanent purchase of it.

• 4 weeks later...

No Man's Sea!

I could totally see it having a Rainbow Six Siege style rebirth down the line, assuming they feel like adding actual content to it.  Still, they probably should have put the game out with more than 3 mission types.

• 3 weeks later...

OG Xbox backwards compatibility has expanded!

Original Xbox games releasing on April 17:

• Blinx: The Time Sweeper
  • Breakdown
  • Conker: Live & Reloaded
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  • Hunter: The Reckoning
  • Jade Empire
  • Panzer Dragoon Orta
  • SSX 3

Original Xbox games releasing on April 26:

• Destroy All Humans!
  • Full Spectrum Warrior