The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

• 2 weeks later...

Thief is the second Game for Gold this month, goes up on the 16th.  Nice to see a full retail game, especially one I was interested in and didn't want to pay for.

Also we should play Titanfall.  Or just more games together period.  I renewed my live, so I've got Halo: Masterchief Collection, Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall and some 360 games (Battleblock Theater!)

24 minutes ago, (Troy) Saint Nicholas said:

I am also down for Smite as I had no idea it was free. >_>

If you enjoy it, its totally worth the $20 to unlock all current and future gods.  I spent $20 and have gotten 100+ hours out of it already, and am still going, good value.

Edited by Maxx

Just now, Maxx said:

If you enjoy it, its totally worth the $20 to unlock all current and future gods.  I spent $20 and have gotten 100+ hours out of it already, and am still going.

We'll find out when me and my Xbox are together again. :P 

Regular Splodey Man is being added to backwards compatibility! Is Dragsy allowed to play that at least, Kanery?

As for Titanfall? Sure, been a while but yeah, I'm down. Let me know the time.

43 minutes ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Regular Splodey Man is being added to backwards compatibility! Is Dragsy allowed to play that at least, Kanery?

As for Titanfall? Sure, been a while but yeah, I'm down. Let me know the time.

God bless you.

• Like 1

So I'm trying to watch a dvd on on my xbox but every minute or so it kicks me back to the dashboard saying it can't "connect to xbox" whatever that means. Any ideas what the problem is?

18 hours ago, Kaney said:

So I'm trying to watch a dvd on on my xbox but every minute or so it kicks me back to the dashboard saying it can't "connect to xbox" whatever that means. Any ideas what the problem is?

I believe that was you getting to experience the joys of an always online console.  Same thing was happening to me, couldn't play anything that needed to be connected to live, and fun fun, couldn't play anything off my harddrive even if it didn't require a live connection.  Hooray horrible ideas.  If it happens again, I've read that going to offline mode should fix things like the DVD and playing games offline.