The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So i got a question for you guys about X Boxs, a guy a work with who is in his forty's and doesn't know really anything about this stuff told me today he was probably gonna have to buy his son a new X Box cause i guess his X Box was running way slower cause its old and i told the guy that i think that, that is bullshit. I've had my X Box for years and haven't had this problem mind you a 12 year problably logs more hours on his then i do on mine. So i was just wondering if any of you guys have had or heard of this issue happening to anyone and if there is away to fix it?

With Eric "E" Neustadter of Microsoft. There's a lot of interesting discussion about how XBL works, how games are delivered, etc etc.

With Eric "E" Neustadter of Microsoft. There's a lot of interesting discussion about how XBL works, how games are delivered, etc etc.

Oh man, awesome! I am going to watch this tomorrow. I love 'Game Time'.