The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Should I get that? It's kind of rare, but decently priced when we get it in, it just doesn't look like it's typically my thing.

Okay, you wanted a list. In order of what I can see on the shelf from the awkward angle at which I am sat (asterisk denotes something I've at least started):

*Dead Rising

Marvel vs. Capcom

*Lollipop Chainsaw

Tropico 3

Portal 2

Splatterhouse

*Bourne Conspiracy

Perfect Dark Zero

Amazing Spiderman

Forxa Horizon

Injustice

Fight Night Champion

*Borderlands 2

Halo 4

*LA Noire

*Red Dead Redemption

Assassin's Creed 2

Bulletstorm

*Burnout Paradise

The Saboteur

Aliens Colonial Marines (it was ridiculously cheap ina special offer)

Army of Tutu

*Prototype

*Batman Arkham City

*Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning

Crackdown 2

*Blitz the League

*Blitz the League 2

*Gears of War 2

*Gears of War 3

Kane & Lynch 2

*The Bigs 2

*X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Pretty much every Guitar/DJ Hero

*Mirror's Edge (OMFG it's been 5 fucking years how have I not finished this yet?!?!?!)

*Dead Space 1 (see above, although the reason is because the save checkpoint has trapped me in an inescapable room with no ammo)

*Mass Effect 1

Darksiders 1

*Sonic Racing 2

Just Cause 1

*Rumble Roses

*Sonic Generations

*Bioshock 2

*Wet

Dragon Age

Fallout 3 GOTY (technically started, but the game wigged out and tried to kill me before I even got into the first town)

I think I have a problem...

EDIT: This doesn't include the 70-odd XBLA games I have.

Star Ocean is normally like £4-6 at CEX. I wouldn't mind picking it up but I got Lost Odyssey for the same and haven't touched it yet. :shifty:

And I kinda want The Bigs 2, mainly caus I think it's about £2-3 but it isn't in stock local.

I might update my backlog tomorrow since it's come up here and it's been touched on in the past few days in Gneral Gaming thread.

Since they can't fucking decide on a release date for the new Ashes game, I bought 2009 earlier for £5. I understand the servers have been witched off, but you can still host private matches. Might see if I can prove that later and then someone should play me!

Still hasn't turned up cheap enough for me to buy it yet! One day, maybe.

There's some nice Capcom sales on now, including 3rd Strike for only 300 points.

A bit of AC DLC on sale too because AC II is going free (for Gold members) till the end of the month today. Not sure if it's already up now or now.

EDIT: Looks like it is, at least in the UK.

Still hasn't turned up cheap enough for me to buy it yet! One day, maybe.

There's some nice Capcom sales on now, including 3rd Strike for only 300 points.

A bit of AC DLC on sale too because AC II is going free (for Gold members) till the end of the month today. Not sure if it's already up now or now.

EDIT: Looks like it is, at least in the UK.

£5!

I couldn't find any matches when I searched, but it did seem to let me create a match myself and there weren't any error messages or anything.

With the free games for Gold thing, do you keep them for good or are they only free during a certain time period? Because I can honestly see the latter happening. Want to know whether I should get ACII done as soon as I can or if I can hold off on it.

Edited by Vitamin E

Get it now....only free for a certain time frame for the purchase. You keep it free from then on even when it goes back to regular price. Such as Defense Grid and Fable 3 prior to this, they are now full price for the game to download so strike while the chance is hot.

I downloaded it yesterday, but wanted to make sure it wouldn't be a deal where once the time is up you can no longer play it for free or something. At least I can sit on it before actually playing it, then.