The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

For Forza at least, that's actually a pretty great price compared to retail, for the UK at least. It seems to have held it's value and still goes for £20-25. Pretty cool game if you like that Burnout Paradise, open world racing style but with real cars and not really as OTT as Burnout. Multiplayer isn't as good either but SP is still good.

I have NFS: Most Wanted sitting next to me 360 unopened right now, I don't know if you've played it but do I need Forza if I have NFS already? They're both open world racing games but I assume Forza is probably more grounded as a simulation game rather than the arcade style of NFS.

Is the orange box worth $5 if I already have Portal?

Depends. If I remember correctly Orange Box blew chunks on PS3 but the 360 had the superior port. If you haven't played HL2, EP.1 and EP. 2 then this is a great deal. I doubt you'd get much play out of Team Fortress however. The people who really want to play it are most likely on a PC.

Is that the newer Most Wanted? I struggled to get into that, hated having to do the same thing in every car to level them up, really restricted your choice. It's not a bad game per se, but it's not as good as Burnout Paradise or Forza Horizon.

• Like 1