The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Why would I spend money on something we will only play once when I could just play the free Happy Wars/Crash Course/Harms Way game instead?!

No one invited you :shifty:

Will be jumping on in a few minutes.

So I think my controller is broken. Well...the headset portion. Seems it only works part of the time (I learn this due to playing with a bunch of random people). I might need a new controller.

Just jumped into RDR multiplayer to see if it's worth keeping out or abandoning to the annals of time that is my loft.

Is it essentially just a free for all of people killing each other or what? I actually saw two people working together to clear out a fort, went to help and they gunned me down :( So I kept coming back attacking them like a zombie till they quit out. Im hoping L4D2 or mass effect 3 gives better results.

Defense Grid is the next 'free' game if you're a Gold subscriber, should change later today/tomorrow and then again to something else on the 16th.

For those unfamiliar, it's a tower defense type game in more of a futuristic setting so you can have all manner of laser towers and what not to fight against invading robots.

Again, not really the biggest thing in the world, especially when you consider it's just an 800 point value arcade game but hey, it's something.

Though, it does have a smattering of 80 point map packs and a 400 point expansion pack so they know what they're doing when they pick these things.