The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Perfect Dark is going to be 400 points next week, we should all buy it and do some gloriously nostalgic multiplayer! I wanna shoot people through walls.

I have PD on XBLA already! Let's do that!

Kind of...

People who bought the actual DLC can't connect with the people who have the add on disc.

Not sure about those other lads but I have the actual DLC so that'd be an issue. Then again, I was on the fence about this anyway. :shifty:

So, I can connect to those with the original game?

I think it's strictly the DLC's that have an issue with each other rather than the base game but I'm not 100% sure.

From what I'm reading, it seems TLaD is the issue so they aren't compatible but TBoGT is fine. But I seem to recall Dan having the Episodes disc and not being able to connect to me and LL.

Maybe you'd have to load into TBoGT and launch multi from there or I'd need to delete TLaD or something to make it work 100% right. Who knows...

EDIT: Now I'm reading that all 3 stories (GTA IV/TLaD/TBoGT) are treated as separate multiplayer things so now I'm not sure you'll be able to play with Meac and I assume Midget doesn't have it since he just got the game.