The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Has anyone tried out DeadLight on here? I watched the trailer about two weeks ago, and then decided to get the game. Having now completed it and managed to get everything there is for it, I was wondering if anyone else had really enjoyed this game?
It was like a cross over between limbo, any zombie game possible, and had the InFamous style graphic novel storytelling. It was a really fun game.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fable-III/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308d6

For whatever reason, the GoD version of Fable III is free if you go to buy it and choose to pay via MS points. It'll show up at $/£20 but you can click a little text link to change it to pay via Microsoft Points and it shows up as free. I assume this wont last too long and it's not the most well received game ever so it's exactly an earth shattering discovery but hey, free thing.

This will make Fable II and III I've not paid for because of glitches with the marketplace. :shifty:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fable-III/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308d6

For whatever reason, the GoD version of Fable III is free if you go to buy it and choose to pay via MS points. It'll show up at $/£20 but you can click a little text link to change it to pay via Microsoft Points and it shows up as free. I assume this wont last too long and it's not the most well received game ever so it's exactly an earth shattering discovery but hey, free thing.

This will make Fable II and III I've not paid for because of glitches with the marketplace. :shifty:

Woo, free game to download, yay

Worked for me. I won't be able to get it downloading until I get out of work, so who knows if they'll find away to screw me out of it by then.

• Like 1

Just to update from E3 news, it's not a glitch, they're giving out two free games a month to Gold subscribers leading up to Xbox One's release. Pretty nice way to save face after the negative backlash.

Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed 2 will be next.