The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I sent you a request over Xbox, Midget. I probably won't be on Xbox much for a while as I've gotten back into breeding/training in Pokemon and I have Red Dead, but if I'm ever in need of a break from either and you (and others) are on Minecraft I could join in.

Edited by Vitamin E
  • Like 1

We should play next sunday, so who's in?

I'm down with this. There's a well right next to the Thunderdome challenge, so I'll use that as an entrance to a Last Man Standing area.

I sent you a request over Xbox, Midget. I probably won't be on Xbox much for a while as I've gotten back into breeding/training in Pokemon and I have Red Dead, but if I'm ever in need of a break from either and you (and others) are on Minecraft I could join in.

It's all good. More friends, the better. Speaking of which...

Makes sense that Midget wouldn't add me to his friends list. Evil little person that he is.

Very little :shifty:

Friend request was sent to "Power of Pris" the very Friday afternoon I received the XBox. You were the second person I requested to. You knowingly provided false information on the XBox Megathread to string me along. And I thought we were frienemies :(

Oh Srar that is low.

But not as low as Midget.

...no argument >_>

• Like 1

Really? :o Maybe I just didnt notice I had a message then :blush:

Dear Srar,

These are dark times. I've waited for word from you for...ones of days now. Things look bleak. I've run out of chocolate Pop Tarts and the air conditioner can only cool the house down to 78 degrees. I can't hold out much longer. Hurry!

Enderpearl race would be great too.

I wasn't a huge fan of the race itself, but the ending would be epic watching everyone camp and attempt to kill whoever nabbed the tower.

Worms - 200

Worms 2 - 200

Worms Ultimate Mayhem - 400

Worms Revolution - 600

That's from June 11th through 17th.

A bunch of us here have Worms 2 though so if you weren't fussed about one in particular and just wanted something for the whole community aspect, that'd probably be your best bet.

• Like 2