The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So, out of morbid curiosity, who here has Minecraft for the 360? Got a code for it, but may return it to get Madden or Halo 4.

I do! I do! Gamertag is Meacon.

Since the PC version never really took off for us EWBers, I was thinking of making a EWB map with various challenges, ala the Achievement Hunter goons. If we could get at least three more in, it sounds like fun on the bun.

My experience with that game is playing the Demo for like 15 minutes. I might be willing to try it if a bunch of people are playing

Doooo eeeet. I'm already building a Thunderdome-style PvP arena multiple structures and challenges. Shoot me a message and I'll invite you in.

Goes for any of ya. Name's Shortradamous.

• Like 1

I see a physical copy comes out on Tuesday. Think it will have extra stuff?

It'll have everything up to the 9th update (making you current), but is otherwise the same. Had to double check that to make sure.

Thunderdome PvP built, as well as the Wool Challenge (where you have to find all 16 colors of wool and place them in your respective area.) May tackle Wipeout next, but that will take some serious time to finish.

Edit: built Capture The Tower, almost finished building Connect Four...with Snipers. I think I'm reaching Kirkland levels of addiction here.