The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I believe we all have Worms Armageddon. We play it when someone says hey, lets play Worms. A lot of us have it.

Ok I figure it has the best chance to be read here. We recently went on a Mass Effect binge. Christopher is playing 3. He started a bit of it and then bought the Leviathan and Omega DLC packs. Now when he tries to play the game it gets stuck on "checking downloadable content" and he cant play but I can get on my account and get right into the game.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

Apparently it's fairly common. Try clearing your system cache (won't delete anything major, you'll just need to re-download any title updates) or just waiting 30 seconds at the press start screen. I've no idea why that might help, but it's worked for some people. If those don't work, there's some stuff about disabling sign-ins, but not having played the game I don't really get it. Google "Mass Effect 3 "checking downloadable content"", as I say it seems pretty common and there's a bunch of threads on the Bioware forums. Only other thing I can think of is to possibly try deleting the content and re-downloading.

Anyone got F1 2011 and it's online pass? Just lucked out in getting a cheap copy that had a pass that hadn't been used so can do the co-op season.

Apparently it's fairly common. Try clearing your system cache (won't delete anything major, you'll just need to re-download any title updates) or just waiting 30 seconds at the press start screen. I've no idea why that might help, but it's worked for some people. If those don't work, there's some stuff about disabling sign-ins, but not having played the game I don't really get it. Google "Mass Effect 3 "checking downloadable content"", as I say it seems pretty common and there's a bunch of threads on the Bioware forums. Only other thing I can think of is to possibly try deleting the content and re-downloading.

Thanks. We've tried everything but deleting his game save, but I doubt that will work either. So lame