The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I got Injustice yesterday. I have been way excited for this game for a while and it's a lot of fun. I am worried about one thing though. It's a set story where you play as certain guys which is cool. It's a good story so far. My problem is I thought it was more like Street Fighter or MK where I could play through with each character and get a new ending. I don't want to play random assholes online so once I beat the story I'm wondering if it's just going to be whenever I play against Christopher and nothing else fun to do

Actually, once you've beaten the story you can do Single Player Battles mode and it's essentially the MK Classic Tower Mode. They add unlockable challenges to the tower as well, and Superman is basically this game's Shao Kahn. Each character has a unique ending, too, so you'll be playing for awhile to see all of them.

S.T.A.R. Labs is another challenge mode with a lot of replayability, but you have to have infinite patience if you're looking to get 3-Stars on every challenge. For example, I'd offer the biggest, angriest 'fuck you' to Netherrealm for even thinking the Kryptonite Batarangs challenge, or the Dodging Debris against Cyborg challenge, are even close to reasonable challenges. Damn near launched my controller into orbit.

• Like 1

Wasn't fuse something they did years ago for domains? That could be a renewal?

Edit:

Some articles agree it may be the new name. Why bother with a codename and use fusion? You've only a half year to hype it and Durango is commonly known. Fusion would have just been good from the start.