The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

It's your typical TPS combined with your typical MMO. Best part about the game is that there are no "Game Over" screens. At least if you don't want there to be.

I was hearing it on the OnDemand show thing they have on the menu where they were talking to one of the actors. Apparently, something needs to happen in the game that will affect the first 5-15 minutes of the pilot. My guess is they've filmed a few different things for that section and they'll use whichever footage belongs based on what happened in the game.

I got Injustice yesterday. I have been way excited for this game for a while and it's a lot of fun. I am worried about one thing though. It's a set story where you play as certain guys which is cool. It's a good story so far. My problem is I thought it was more like Street Fighter or MK where I could play through with each character and get a new ending. I don't want to play random assholes online so once I beat the story I'm wondering if it's just going to be whenever I play against Christopher and nothing else fun to do