The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Right people. I have no Internet so no xbox live. This means I can play some single player games when I'd normally be on COD or Fifa. What's good? Tempted by Dishonored. Worth it? And suggest stuff. I've barely touched any single player games.

A little late, but I just beat The Witcher 2 and I was one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Tempted by Arkham Asylum at only £2.69/320 points. I'm wary as I'd prefer the disc version, especially since my hard drive is nearly always full. That and I already got the GOTY edition on PC on Steam for like 2.50. But the disc is like 7-10£ still and probably wont go cheaper till the next Batman rolls out, whenever that is.

Maxx Payne 3 too for £4.50. And Super Street Fighter IV AE! Someone should buy that and fight me! :shifty:

Anyone know if you can add a Paypal and then remove it again? Have a little bit of credit I could use but I don't want to leave it attached to my account.

What is it about? Is it the one Baird is the main character or did I make that up? I would like to get it as well at some point but my playing time is absurdly limited recently.