The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

RE: Website.

Sounds interesting. How do we get in touch with somebody? Is there an internal server where we submit articles, or are they sent in via e-mail?

Also, with age not being a limiting factor, I take it we can review some games that got limited publicity?

Do you like watching roving gangs of komodo dragons attack pirates?

Do you like running over sharks with a jetski?

Do you like setting stuff on fire and then watching it grow and spread to a really impressive size?

If the answer to this, and other questions is yes, then yes play Far Cry 3.

I want to do a thing that isn't FIFA 13.

New Spartan Ops for Halo 4 just came out and I still need to do the first 'season' on Legendary and/or the campaign on co-op.

Anyone got any ideas?!

Let's Halo as soon as my controllers finish charging!

Also, to celebrate my successful job get, I have purchased Hitman: Absolution as it was on a lightning deal on Amazon today.

Bungie responded to a gamers defective Halo 4 disc in an awesome way

Ok I will say this once as those who know of it can attest, while that deal is great and I cant deny it is the cheapest going, it wo t last. The eaziest way to secure gold is dealzon.com browse them when your gold is about a month or so from out and can always find cheap things popping up occasionally and less hectic. They have deals on tons of other stuff to but that is where I usually get my gold and it never fails for a good price.