The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Yeah, jesus fucking christ game industry, space this shit out.

This is worse than the Autumn 2008 of Fallout 3, Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, COD: World at War

I wouldn't mind seeing the evidence against releasing games in the summer. In theory it's a potential gold mine when everyone avoids it and either releases around Christmas or says "Oh fuck, look how many games are out around Christmas, stick it out in the new year when everyone else is doing the same as us."

Yeah, it's not like kids play outside anymore, they'll be just as successful if released during the summer.

Bwahahahah, I beat someone 1-0 in FIFA and they screwfaced then called me a glitcher. I think the glitch was that I beat Spurs with Orient w00t.gif

Then I did the same thing against Real Madrid w00t.gif

I played just one game of FIFA against someone I didn't know. I picked Newcastle and he took Barcelona. I beat him 1-0 and he proceeded to spam my inbox with messages and voice messages calling me an "American bitch" and "Fucking fag who never gets laid". At least that's what I think he said. He was Scottish.

I played a great game once, to be fair the guy absolutely murdered me but never managed to score, then right at the death I pumped a long free kick into the box and my centre forward beat the keeper to the ball and scored.

The abuse was fantastic.

• Like 1

Anyone seen Bethesda's next game, Rage?

It's a post apocalyptic shooter where you emerge from underground to find a broken society trying to rebuild itself in the face of Raider gangs and mutants... :shifty:

It's an ID Software game, it only became a Bethesda game because they bought ID.