The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Because you touch yourself at night.

Wow, LL working some old school chuckles here. I haven't heard that one in basically forever.

Just so you know Kaney, Brink has similar elements to Team Fortress 2, so you can forgo purchasing it.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Wow, LL working some old school chuckles here. I haven't heard that one in basically forever.

Your mum.

Shooting?

EDIT : Not that I was even remotely interested in it to begin with.

Classes too. Spy, engineer, etc.

Hell of a deal on Amazon right now: buy an Xbox, get a $50 game credit and 1600 MS points. Or as it will soon be known as, the "Kick Sony While They're Down Deal."

Xbox Deal

If you ever wanted to get a 360, I think now would be the time.

Why the fuck can't I play my DLC without live? I stocked up with undead nightmare, gta DLC and trials extra levels and they won't fucking play. It's like they're not even there. :( this makes me sad.

Depends on some things. If you bought them on the console you're using right now, it shouldn't be an issue. Unless maybe it's your flat mates or something? Maybe you bought it on a different console? I didn't think you'd had your Xbox too long, unless you sold it and rebought it during your money issues?

Either way, used to be you had to redownload the file or something, then they put on a liscence transfer thing where you could transfer liscences for DLC and stuff to your newer console so everything would work offline.

Nope, all on the same console. It's still on the hard drive, with RDR and GTA the option just isn't there to play them, on Trials I can see the levels but it won't let me play them. All arcade games are absolutely fine, as is all my L4D DLC, but nothing for the Rockstar games. It's quite frustrating considering how much I paid for them.

Yeah Benji, it's a multiplayer shooter, you're going to want to get that on a console you can actually go online with :P

Plus I'm getting it, and I assume if Ruki and I give it a positive review, Eddie will join us.

That's why we're asking you. It's the only way we could stand to play with Kaney up until a few weeks ago, it's hard enough concentrating on the game without trying to decipher the nonsense in your ear from that damn Scot.

Get it on PS3, Rukington, that's what I'm getting it on, I think. Unless plenty of others get it on 360.

I'll get it if you're getting it for PS3, Benji.