The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Fuck you Benji, you don't reply to messages! :@

Speaking of Gears 2, I had an awesome glinch before. Playing wingman, because people joined/left as a game ws starting up one of the bot teams only had one player which I laughed at. I laughed harder when I realised it had given my team that player which meant it was 3 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 1 in my favour! Awesome. >_>

I don't know whether it's just fatigue with the concept or what, but I find that despite some logical gameplay overhauls that I'm enjoying Gears 2 less than I was 1.

You probably realized that cover-based shooters basically amount to holding the LT and RT buttons for eight hours.

I don't know whether it's just fatigue with the concept or what, but I find that despite some logical gameplay overhauls that I'm enjoying Gears 2 less than I was 1.

You probably realized that cover-based shooters basically amount to holding the LT and RT buttons for eight hours.

Pffffft, I've won games of Gears multi using only the melee button.

There's a website over here called HotUKDeals where people post cheap stuff. They have a blog that focuses on gaming and they had a contest tonight to win the game on Twitter.

Fuck you Benji, you don't reply to messages! :@

Speaking of Gears 2, I had an awesome glinch before. Playing wingman, because people joined/left as a game ws starting up one of the bot teams only had one player which I laughed at. I laughed harder when I realised it had given my team that player which meant it was 3 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 1 in my favour! Awesome. >_>

Sorry, when you sent I was in split screen with a mate, didn't really seem appropriate to reply whilst someone was round, then I forgot about it >_>

And Zero, I do agree in large part, but I actually really enjoyed Gears 1 for being so unashamed about what it was. Generic huge space marines shoot shit up and tell absolutely fuck all story. There's something about a game that doesn't try to be something it's not that's really ridiculously charming.