The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So Ellis is pretty much the worst person ever. In a game where we are trying to survive a zombie apocalypse and rescue as many people as we can, Ellis somehow manages to talk a young boy into eating his own shotgun.

What the hell, Ellis. What the actual hell.

This guy Andy is calling out for help, he feels suicidal and needs someone to talk him down.

I tell you to talk to him while I collect some essentials.

As soon as you speak to him, big letters on my screen "ANDY HAS DEFECTED."

I turn round and see Andy put his shotgun in his mouth. "ANDY IS DEAD."

You walk towards me shrugging your shoulders, innocent expression on your face.

The worst person. Ever.

Me and Benji just completed Gears 1 (on hardcore, no less). I have honestly learned nothing at all, except that I don't think we were the good guys, we were just the better looking guys. Seriously, that game explains nothing about anything about anything.

Ruddy good fun, mind. Now onto Gears 2.

Tempted to post that flash video now.

Anywhoo, Raskulls is on sale in a few weeks (March 29) for 400, as is World of Keflings and Worms 2, might be worthwhile for those of you that missed out and get pestered by Maxx to come play. The Worms 2 DLC is on sale for 200 points too. Raskulls might be interesting though, Ruki?

Plus, if you're a rewards member and stay gold all through march, you get 5% back on your purchases. I guess it's something extra if you plan on picking up some of these sale items or whatever else.