The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Silvers still get accsess to the marketplace and can download demos (though normally a week after Gold members), games on demand and Arcade games. You can message friends in text form and have 1 to 1 voice chats. Gold Members get multiplayer, party chat, video chat, Netflix/Sky, Twitter, Facebook, Last.FM and the Deal of the Week offers.

So it's just a case of how much multiplayer you think you'll play.

I will be everyone's DR #2!

Only thing is, I think it's one of those co-op's where the 2nd player doesn't get any progress recorded in terms of story but they keep the XP or whatever they earn whilst playing. Wonder if that counts for any story related achievements.

So I ended up picking up balls loads of second hand games. I swiped up GTA IV, Fable II, Bayonetta, Bioshock 2, The Saboteur and UFC 2010.

Anyone up for some UFC this evening? I've only played one fight, and am kinda rusty from my '09 days, but could be fun to have a bit of a brawl.

"I'm LL, I need to be able to rely on the crutch of being able to save anywhere because I wear lady underwear."

I will look into getting GTA IV back! I look forward to DQ'ing you all.