The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Superior blind hatred from Fitzy more like.

Also, in the NHL 11 demo, you unlock a pack of cards to use in Ultimate Team in the full game and you can get another if you reccomend the game to someone else. Therefore, we should people reccomend the game to each other or something. That is if you're bothered about it.

I am I am I am

There's gonna be Avatar items coming out on the 19th undel the label of Smackdown vs RAW 2010. Seems long overdue, i've often wondered why they haven't embraced stuff like Xbox Live. There's money to be made in gamer pics, themes, avatar items etc. Dunno if i'd buy them myself but getting them as unlockables in 2011 would be neat. Like, seeing your avatar with the WWE title or MITB briefcase, wearing a Nexus shirt or Cena hat.

I played one game and the tutorial, I played as the Flyers, scored 3 goals to non. Pretty fun.

Edit: I once managed a spin deke....not sure how :/

I've sucked so far in UT, first game I got scored on in 5 seconds....then I scored with 5 seconds left....I BARELY win in a shoot out. Then against the FLyers? Lose in shoot out. I suck so hard in shoot outs.

Edit 2: Damn those contracts! I managed to get to the final game against Team Canada and....one too many players were without a contract.

I thought the Scott Pilgrim game was PS3 exclusive, but I'm seeing stuff all over XBL about it, but can't find anywhere to download it? Timed exclusive?

And yeah, I might break my self-imposed ban on purchasing Avatar accessories if I can have the World Heavyweight Championship... or Zack Ryder's pants.

On the subject of Scott Pilgrim again, they probably just had to wait till Summer of Arcade was over caus MS wants to push exclusive titles.

Anyway WWE gear, the title belt is kinda meh, more so the animation. Would have liked to see the avatar put it over his shoulder or something. Orton's gas mask shirt I also think is kinda meh. Rey's mask look cool and having Hornswoggle as a pet is pretty funny.

Hopefully they'll release a patch somewhere down the line(hopefully sooner than later) that will enable online co-op.

That's my hope for it! although I still may give in and get it...but my last couple hundred points are going towards Dead Rising 2 Case Zero.