The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Operation eventually get all the achievements on L4D. I just got the 'use the same horse for 20 missions' on RDR so that's all the base ones done on that. Fuck advanced and the new DLC though.

And for NHL, does custom jersey mean you'd playing as part of a team but all in different colours? Wouldn't that be confusing?

I haven't seen the achievement list for RB3 yet and doubt I'd do very well, but I'd like to at least give the pro guitar a go. Haven't been majorly fussed about the soundtrack yet though.

Operation eventually get all the achievements on L4D. I just got the 'use the same horse for 20 missions' on RDR so that's all the base ones done on that. Fuck advanced and the new DLC though.

And for NHL, does custom jersey mean you'd playing as part of a team but all in different colours? Wouldn't that be confusing?

That would be fucking dumb. I imagine it means that instead of having to use NHL or European team's jerseys, you can create your own.

Superior blind hatred from Fitzy more like.

Also, in the NHL 11 demo, you unlock a pack of cards to use in Ultimate Team in the full game and you can get another if you reccomend the game to someone else. Therefore, we should people reccomend the game to each other or something. That is if you're bothered about it.

I should totally pick someone from my recently played list and they'd be all 'WTF? Why is this guy reccomending me NHL 11?'. I should probably do this to that 15 year old LL was traumatising.

• Like 3