The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

No special! On the cusp of all expert!

Anywhoo, my copy of MRVL Ultimate Alliance came. For the record, it's an NTSC copy which apparently does work. I just had to try printing a sleeve for it and it looks shitty.

No special! On the cusp of all expert!

Anywhoo, my copy of MRVL Ultimate Alliance came. For the record, it's an NTSC copy which apparently does work. I just had to try printing a sleeve for it and it looks shitty.

I am up for trying Blood Harvest again!

Also, MUA....you, me, Eddie, ???

Dunno who else has it that would be around on the 'night shift'. I think Kaney has it, Dragsy just got it too but they'd be on earlier than you guys.

I'm up for MUA 1 if there's a spot. Won't be available until about 5 EST today.

I've been playing Forza 3 for the last few days - and it's brilliant. It's just what I like in a racing game. Proper cars, great graphics and even though it isn't a simulation, it isn't really arcadey either. It reminds me of NFS: Shift, but the career mode on this game is a hell of a lot better, helped by the custom soundtrack playing in the background. Yeah, I'm loving my 360 right about now.

Anyone know where I can pick up an official headset for cheap? I don't mind whether it's wired or wireless, but I want one that won't pack in after 3 fucking uses, like my free one appears to have done. :shifty: