The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI, BENJI!

I have ordered MUA and now you should too, if you haven't already. Then we can roll with Kaney and whoever else is on at the relevant time!

And we have to shot you 80 times because you ignore us every time!

*Benji is walking around with 1 health, I find a med pack.*

'Benji'

'...'

'Benji!'

'...'

'BENJI!'

'What?'

'Come in here.'

'...'

'Benji! :angry: '

'WHAT?'

*Benji walks in, walks to far side of the room before turning round and looking at me*

'What?'

*I flick my torch on at off at the med pack. Benji looks directly at it. Benji walks off.*

I listened in the first place, then when Kaney shouts my name a billion times and won't actually say why he's calling me (like, whether he wants me to follow in game or he wants to talk about something) I began to ignore it <_<

Read Ellis's post. Go on, scroll up and read it. Then give yourself a minute to digest the information, then read it again.

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LIKE ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

I don't know what kind of sissy pants multiplayer you are used to, but on Xbox, we respond to each other when we hear our name being called. It doesn't mean "follow me" it means "I want to tell you something".

I'd hate to see you in real life. Your mum shouts your name and you just follow her around the house looking at the dishes or dirty clothes instead of doing anything about them, then walking away again.

Hopefully your dad doesn't set you on fire and then teabag you though. That would just be weird.

• Like 1

Why, caus I wasn't playing last night? I was catching up on some sleep, something you guys probably should have done too. Besides, when I was last on, no one was online anyway.