The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I already love my investment into a 360. I spent the 3 hours playing Rocket Bowl and Snoopy Flying Ace with some friends. Anybody here play either of those?

So, I have Bomberman now....yay! Can't get any of the damn costume cubes or whatever.

The highly anticipated demo for Crackdown 2 has officially hit Xbox Live ahead of it's July 6 release date (for the full retail game).

The demo will introduce players to the single player campaign while also including 4-player co-op, and a sandbox style mode.

Plus, any Achievements earned in the demo will be deferred, meaning you'll get access to them when you play the retail version. Fans can also log on to www.chucksducks2.com to play in an interactive Facebook game tied to Crackdown 2 which allows players to earn and activate a daily supply of explosive Quackers in the retail version of "Crackdown 2" and unlock an extra difficulty level in the "Crackdown 2" demo.

Oh man, that EWJ avatar thing looks awesome.

Also, Crackdown 2 demo on Monday, or if you're lucky enough to get a code, right now!

Apparently there are 10 achievements in the demo (totalling 100 points) and if you unlock them, they unlock properly once you buy the game. Pretty cool.

You mentioned NOTHING about achievements unlocking in the demo.

I demand someone spring the 240 points and buy Contra so they can play with me.

Could've used that money to buy me the Dug keychain, you bastard. :/