The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

50 for wireless, less if you get the one that just connects to the console via USB chord. Still, it's *somewhat* better than the 60 they were when it first came out(if I remember correctly.)

They are $29.99 on Amazon

...Well that is awesome, know where I'll buy controllers from now on.

So I'm playing through Bioshock, and I'm on the Neptune's Rapture level, about to leave it and show my splicer photos to that nice young fellow who wanted me to take them in the first place. When it comes to the level boundary, it tells me that I've not harvested/saved all the little sisters, and it'd be wise to go back and do it for the Adam boost. Now I've killed all three Rosie's on the level, and saved two of the little sisters, yet the third one's no where to be found. I've killed her Rosie, but yeah, she's not hanging about around it like the others, and I can't see her anywhere else in the level.

Glitch or what?

Well there's some sort of way to repair it that involves welding. I've also heard the towel wrap idea, something involving gluing pennies..., amongst another stuff.

I would do the Wal-Mart suggestion but I assume most people would check Serial #'s, atleast they do where I work at. Then I'd end up purchasing a 360, which isn't my goal. <_<